Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 11

Today I went home to spend the day with my family, we went to church together, and spent most of the afternoon together. I brought them back a peice of our infamouse banoffee pie, which has a graham cracker crust, topped with a caramel bannana cream center, and a vanilla whipped cream topping. Absolutely delicious if you ask anyone has has tried it.
I went back to Moes for lunch because, even though I ate it for almost three years straight, I missed the nachos!
I took the lunch to go and me and jenn ate lunch at home while chit chatting a little bit.
Later that night ,me and jenn met up with my Dad at TGI Fridays for the NBA Finals game. It was a very close game, but the Heat managed to squeek by a last second victory with a couple huge three pointers.
Just a pretty plain day, for a pretty plain guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment